Full details of the exhibition can be found at https://uistarts.org/uaa-summer-exhibition-2021-news/
Members can submit up to 3 works to the Summer Exhibition All wall-works should be framed. As usual, we will aim to hang all work, or at least one work from each artists if space is limited
You can either complete the online submissions form or email a completed Word form to email@example.com
- Online submissions form: https://forms.gle/awVe8SmVWnZSGmNF8
- Submission form as a Word file: download
(If you have problems downloading the Word file, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you copy)
The physical works should be delivered to TC on Monday/Tuesday 28/29 June. Let us know if these dates are a problem for you. Make sure to label each work with your name and the title of the work.
If you also want to sell smaller work (eg cards, prints, photographs, booklets) this can be arranged directly with the UAA/TC Gallery Assistant Monday/Tuesday 28/29 June and during the exhibition.
Please contact us first if your work has particular spacing or fixing requirements.
If you are submitting audio, video or photographic work for the online showcase, please submit these by June 20 to allow time for website integration.
Information you need to provide in the submissions form
For each artwork, the form asks:
- the size of the artwork in cm
- the selling price (the price that the buyer pays. Remember that TC charges 25% commission on sales)
- Any post and packing charges. You will need postage and packaging rates for 3 regions: UK, Europe and the Rest of the World. We have calculated some default postage prices for different sizes of parcel using Royal Mail rates: you can either use these or set your own charges. The buyer can also choose to collect the work for free from TC at the end of the exhibition, or immediately if you have a replacement work available). You will be responsible for posting artwork to buyers.
- whether you want to replace the work in the exhibition if it is sold. If you have a replacement work of similar size available, a buyer will be allowed to take the work home immediately. If not, the work will remain on display until the end of the exhibition
- after completing the form, please email images of your artworks to email@example.com. The images will be used on the exhibition website and in the online shop