The Uist Arts Association and Taigh Chearsabhagh are planning an exhibition to showcase works made using Taigh Chearsabhagh’s Darkroom and Print Studio
This exhibition is open to all artists, not just UAA members, including current and past students, and the only criteria is that works must have been made using the facilities in Taigh Chearsabhagh
- Works can be framed or un-framed
- Works can be for sale
- Initial expression of interest – 31 July to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off works – 30/31 August Monday Tuesday 2021
- Hang exhibition – 2/3 September Thursday Friday 2021
- Exhibition preview – 3 September Friday 2021
- Exhibition Opening – 4 September Saturday 2021
- Exhibition Close – 16 October Saturday 2021
Artists can submit up to 2 works. Everyone who submits will have at least one piece exhibited. The decisions of the hanging committee will be final.
All works must be accompanied by the following information
- Name of artist and contact details
- Title of work
- Full selling price (note that TC will take a 25% commission of any sales e.g, full selling price = £100, TC commission £25, Artist receives £75)
The exhibition will also be presented on TC’s website and works will be for sale through TC’s online shop. Selected works will also require a high quality digital image too. This should be clearly titled including your name, and the size of the piece and be submitted by email with all the above info.
Email submissions to: email@example.com
The print studio and dark room are currently open for booking on a weekly basis – the booking is for one person using either space. The college timetable is booked already. Bookings can be made through reception firstname.lastname@example.org 01870 603970.