July 29 to August 4
Events this week:
- Uist Arts Association Open Summer Exhibition: at Taigh Chearsabhagh, Lochmaddy. June 29 -August 3.
- James Macletchie, and Jenny Taylor: Machair Gallery, Monday to Friday, 11-1, 3-5
- Catherine Yeatman: exhibition at Claddach Kirkibost Centre, Monday to Saturday 3 August 10-4pm
- Art off the Grid: Margaret MacLellan: studio open Monday to Saturday 10am -6pm or by appointment
- Peter Rintoul: studio open Tuesday to Saturday, 1-5 pm
- Margaret Fenton and Fiona Pearson: Shed Gallery, Locheport, North Uist. Open daily
- Ellis O’Connor: studio open by appointment
- Pauline Prior-Pitt: studio open Thursday 1 August and Friday 2 August, 2-6 pm
- Margaret Cowie: studio open by appointment or when the sign is displayed
- Peter Ferguson: studio open Tuesday to Saturday, 9-4. Other times by appointment
- Shoreline Stoneware: Louise Cook: Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm, we are closed on Sunday.
- Sollas Bookbinding: Corinna Krause: Monday – Friday 9.30 – 3.00. Weekends by appointment.
- Cladach Kirkibost Centre: open Mon, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10-5 Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10-7.30 Sunday: 11-3
- Taigh Chearsabhagh, Lochmaddy: open 10-5, exhibitions by local artists include:
- Eilidh Stewart: The Harbour Gallery: open Monday to Wednesday 31, 10.30am -5pm
- Grimsay Community Association: open 11am to 4pm, Tuesday to Friday
- Rhod Evans: at Grimsay Community Association, open 11-4pm, Tuesday to Friday
- Uist Wool:
- Wool Centre open Tuesday – Friday 11am-4.30pm
- Mill tours June & July, Fridays 2pm (entry fee £5)