Please see below message from Mairi at Outer Hebrides Tourism. Please get in touch with Mairi directly if you are interested, and pass on to friends if you think they might be. thanks Cally
Made in the Outer Hebrides – Art and Craft Guide
You may remember the fantastic Made in the Outer Hebrides Guide which was produced in recent years by CnES, although hugely popular the guide has not been updated since 2018 and the Council have confirmed they won’t be producing it again.
However Outer Hebrides Tourism are delighted to announce we are planning to take forward the Made in the Outer Hebrides concept anew to showcase the amazing range of local artists and makers across the Outer Hebrides.
We are hopeful that if there is sufficient interest, we can produce a new online Arts and Crafts guide in a downloadable format and will be exploring the viability of a print copy in the future.
- Outer Hebrides based visual artists, photographers, makers, art and craft organisations, galleries, cafes/restaurants exhibiting local art and shops selling local art and crafts are invited to participate for as little as £75 per annum, in line with the cost of a previous MiOH listing. For this price you will get:
- A Made in the Outer Hebrides Online Guide listing (if sufficient interest) and an Art and Craft listing on the Visit Outer Hebrides website (2 million+ hits per year)
- All the benefits associated to a Bronze Outer Hebrides Tourism membership (see benefits). We also have Silver, Gold or Platinum packages which will unlock more benefits and promotion for you, find out more here
- Active promotion through Visit Outer Hebrides social media (with over 100k followers)
- The opportunity to link your story to the wide range of activity we are involved in here at Outer Hebrides Tourism, including the Hebridean Way, Eat Drink Hebrides, cruise development, community-led activity and destination marketing.
If you would like to be part of the new Made in the Outer Hebrides network, you can express an interest by emailing me email@example.com. If there is sufficient interest, we can go ahead with the MiOH guide, so please pass on to your artist and maker friends and colleagues!
If you would like more information, please do get in touch.